Thanks for dropping by.
First a quick introduction. I'm a software architect on the Quickr team focusing on Quickr-Domino (aka "Quickr-D", a phrase I coined and am claiming authorship for publically right here!) . I'd like to use this blog to publish topics of interest to the Quickr-D community. BTW, if you follow my blog you're a Friend of Quickr or "Foqqer". Pronounce it however you like - just not in polite company :)
I'll write about how to get more out of the Quickr-D server and connectors.
Audiences I see for my topics:
- Teamplace member: Adds and edits content in the teamplace. (Samantha)
- Teamplace Manager: Teamplace Member AND manages membership, access control, look/feel of place. (Betty)
- Web Developer: Creates custom teamplace themes and templates. (Debra)
- App developer: Creates new functionality for use in teamplaces. (Raj)
- Quickr Admin: Deploys and manages the Quickr server (Fred)
Topics I have on tap are:
- How to edit the welcome page: add/remove tabs. (Samantha)
- How to create a new page with custom form for feeds. (Debra)
- How to do versioning (Samantha)
- How to associate a form with a folder. (Samantha)
- Introduction to the Admin Console and its capabilities (Fred)
What topics would you like to see covered? Let me know.