Update your WebSphere Application Server to version 22.214.171.124! Six new presentations and a demonstration video are now available on IBM Education Assistant (IEA) to help you better understand the enhancements made in this version.
These modules cover the following topics (click the heading links to see the IEA content):Architecture
- Enhancements to the sibDDLGenerator. Multiple messaging engines can now share the same database.
- Access log enhancements. The user can now customize how much information and what information is displayed. 17 directives were added in the access log to make this possible.
- The performance of the Service Data Object (SDO) application has been improved. It now retrieves only the requested field from the repository, rather than the entire object.
- New commands were added for clearing the Virtual Member Manager (VMM) adapter cache.
- New commands were added for setting, updating, deleting and listing the default parent of an entity in a realm. Commands can be used in server and local modes.
- New commands were added to retrieve the Virtual Member Manager (VMM) data model schemas for properties, entity types and data types. Commands can be used in server and local modes.
- Changes and enhancements for the z/OS platform have been made. There is clarification of fix pack delivery mechanism (PTFs) and support for Installation Manager console mode.
- A demonstration of the new console mode installation is now available.
You can also follow the RSS feed
for IBM WebSphere Application Server to get the most recent content!