PTF PI94529 fixes the following issues:
1) Customer asked to provide both the LSN and the timestamp of the oldest transaction actually applied.
2) Batch and online processing are often running at the same time for some customers. A COMMIT_COUNT value that works well for online processing does not work for batch processing.
3) Q Apply may experience high CPU usage and performance degradation when processing FUNC_LEVEL_MSG messages sent by Q Capture during program restart or when Send Queues are stopped and restarted.
4) Q Capture abends with S0C4 at PostFixElement::compareString() + 0000073C after it processes a STARTQ or REINIT command.
5) SQL Apply / ASNLOAD failed with SORTKEYS error
6) ASNTDIFF error when code page of the primary key is 1208
7) IBMQREP_CAPMON NUM_LOGREAD_ERRORS column is not initialized.
8) Capture loses data when it replicates a rollback to a savepoint if the savepoint is the LRSN/RBA of a spilled row in the first spilled data set and the row is not the first row of the transaction.
9) Q Capture activates subscriptions that are defined with change conditions only if the database code page HEX value for the '$' character is x'5B'.
You can get more information and download the fix at http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1PI94529.