UPDATE - IBM Endpoint Manager for Mobile Devices
jeremylam 27000497H9 Visits (3297)
IBM has modified content in the Mobile Device Management Site for IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager.
New/Changed Fixlet Messages:
- Management Extender Fixlets
- Upgrade Self Service Portal (ID 184)
- Upgrade Proxy Agents (ID 191)
- Management Extender Status (ID 87)
- MDM Infrastructure Components Status (ID 153)
New/Changed Wizards and Dashboards:
- Setup and Configure Mobile Device Management
- Health Checks
- Mobile Device Security Overview (Web Report)
- The proxy agent will now correctly block actions from non-actionsites from executing.
- The Self-Service portal will now display the location information correctly. The device list will be displayed correctly in Internet Explorer 8.
- The Setup and Configure Mobile Device Management wizard has a new option to assist in Android Relay setup.
- A new web report, Mobile Device Security Overview, has been released.
- Update any deployed Management Extenders using their associated upgrade Fixlets.
- Update any deployed Self Service Portals with Fixlet ID 184: Upgrade Self Service Portal.
- Run Fixlet 189: Android Relay not Configured on Enrollment Extender if displayed under Warnings in the domain.
- Run Fixlet 191: Upgrade Proxy Agents on any Management Extenders not previously updated.
Published site version:
- Mobile Device Management, version 33
Application Engineering Team
Tivoli Endpoint Manager