New Fixlet Site: Client Manager for Host Protection
naveedm 270003R53H Visits (1924)
"Client Manager for Host Protection" includes the following key capabilities:
- Deploy and upgrade Server Protection and Proventia Desktop agents
- Report on Server Protection and Proventia Desktop agent status and version
Note that as with other Client Manager content, this site is not a replacement for the SiteProtector management Console and is instead meant to serve as a complementary offering to make it easier for customers to manage their Proventia Desktop and Server Protection deployments.
Customers that own any Tivoli Endpoint Manager product AND own either Proventia Desktop or Server Protection for Windows will be automatically entitled to the Client Manager for Host Protection Fixlet site within the next few days. Once the entitlement takes effect, customers can enable the site using the License Overview dashboard, after which it will appear in the "Endpoint Protection" domain in the console.
If you own both TEM and either Proventia Desktop or Server Protection for Windows and do not automatically get entitled to the site by the end of the week, then please email TEM@dk.ibm.com with the following information:
- SUBJECT: "Enable access to 'Client Manager for Host Protection' for license serial number [enter serial #]"
- BODY: “Please entitle [customer_name] with license serial number [enter serial #] to the 'Client Manager for Host Protection' content site.
For those that are unfamiliar with Proventia Desktop and IBM Security Server Protection, key capabilities include HIPS, Firewall, File Integrity Monitoring, among others. Please see the below links to learn more.
- Proventia Desktop: http
- IBM Security Server Protection: http