Do you follow us on Twitter? Our presence on Twitter is extensive! We provide links to technical support-related information that exists in many different formats such as problem and solution documents, developerWorks articles, IBM Red Books, IBM Red Papers, YouTube videos, blogs, and so on. We also provide links to educational opportunities and other related information to help you get the most out of your investment in our products.
There are two Business Process Management products that do not have a Twitter account named for them. However, we are currently providing information about those products through related Twitter accounts.
- IBM Business Process Manager Version 7.5 products were released earlier this year. To obtain information on IBM Business Process Manager Standard, IBM Business Process Manager Express, and IBM Business Process Manager Advanced, you can follow either the IBM_ProcessServ or the IBM_Lombardi Twitter account. Information pertaining to those products are provided through both of those accounts at different times; you won't miss any Business Process Manager-related tweets if you are following one account and not the other.
- WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Version 7.5 was released earlier this year. To obtain information about this release and previous releases, follow the IBM_ProcessServ account.
We provide Business Process Management-related information through the following Twitter accounts:
- Twitter Account: IBM_Adapters
Products covered: WebSphere Adapters
- Twitter Account: IBM_Lombardi
Products covered: IBM Business Process Manager Standard, IBM Business Process Manager Express, IBM Business Process Manager Advanced, WebSphere Lombardi Edition
- Twitter Account: IBM_Modeler
Products covered: WebSphere Business Modeler and WebSphere Business Compass
- Twitter Account: IBM_Monitor
Products covered: WebSphere Business Monitor
- Twitter Account: IBM_ProcessServ
Products covered: IBM Business Process Manager Standard, IBM Business
Process Manager Express, IBM Business Process Manager Advanced,
WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, and WebSphere Process Server
If you have any suggestions for content that you would like to see through our Twitter accounts, you can leave us comments here or send us a direct message through Twitter.