The much anticipated WebSphere Commerce automated data collectors have now arrived!
We have 25 collectors for Commerce available so far, all for Commerce v7.0 (more to come), including:
- General Collector
- Cluster Creation
- Deployment (WAS admin console, wsadmin)
- Feature enablement
- Installation (APAR/Fixpack)
- Installation (Feature pack)
- Installation (Developer Toolkit)
- Installation (Runtime)
- Instance Creation
- Migration (Application)
- Migration (Database)
- Migration (Developer/Custom Code)
- User Registration and Login
- Orders Runtime
- Payments Runtime
- Inventory (ATP) Fulfillment
- Inventory (non-ATP) Fulfillment
- Access Control
- E-site store Creation
- Store (SAR) Publishing
To get started with the collectors:
- First off, you need ISA workbench installed. If you don't have it, get it from here: http://www-01.ibm.com/software/support/isa/
- After installing ISA Workbench, and launching it, from top menu, click .
- Expand the Websphere folder and select Plugin for WebSphere Commerce 7.0.
- Click Install.
- Start the Support Assistant
- Click Collect and Send Data, then expand WebSphere Commerce 7.0.
Note if you already had the Commerce 7.0 plugin installed, then go to "Update -> Find updates to Add-ons" instead to update the Commerce plugin to 126.96.36.199.
The enhanced MustGather documents, and the ISA Lite collectors are just around the corner too, but try out the ISA workbench collectors now on a Developer Toolkit or runtime test environment!
Refer to our article for the usage if need be (Look just as the ISA workbench part for now): http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/1007_callaghan/1007_callaghan.html
Feedback welcome please!