Ready to Upgrade?
svisser1 2700018UK9 Visits (4000)
DB2 9.7 is now available, and you should consider giving it a try. Why?
1) You can download DB2 Express-C for free to see how the latest features work.
2) I've had the pleasure of reviewing the latest edition of the "Getting Started with DB2 Express-C" free book. Raul and his team did an amazing job writing a short book that covers just about everything that you need to know to get started using DB2. The latest edition isn't posted yet, but should be really soon.
3) Compression, WLM, and SQL/PL are the big stories. Did you see the cool video that explains how great these feature is? The video is actually the Technology Update Chat with the Lab.... watch it :)
4) 35% Improvement in DBA Efficiency
5) Lower Server and License Costs
6) Lower Storage Costs
7) Easier XML projects
8) Peace of Mind
9) Free update for customers with DB2 support!
For these and all reasons, check out the IBM Upgrade to DB2 9.7 website.