I know it seems early to start planning for a fall conference, but I’m sure you’ll agree that time flies! Not only does it fly, but it takes time to put together a justification proposal to attend the conference and to get it approved. If you do it now, you still have a month to take advantage of the early bird special. Register by August 31 and you’ll save $300.
IBM Information on Demand 2012 (#ibmiod on twitter)
Sunday, October 21, 2012 - Thursday, October 25, 2012
Location: Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 700 Technical Education Sessions. 110 Hands On Labs. 300 Customer Speakers. Usability Sandboxes. All the Experts on hand and so much more...
- Meet 1 on 1 with the experts, IBM executives and innovative IBM Business Partners. Network in a variety of interactive sessions and activities.
- See what's possible in your industry. IBM's largest EXPO invites you to experience products, services and solutions in action.
- Early Bird savings on registration and Hotel end on August 31. See other incentives that help you and your company get there with the most savings. See how you may get additional savings with the IBM Education Pack.
- Get certified at an 85% discount: all IM, BA and ECM exams will be $30. The normal price is $200.
- Shop at the bookstore and receive 20% off your book purchases. We have at least 15 NEW IM related technical books that weren’t for sale at last year’s conference.
- Look for Flashbook giveaways. This year there are 5 new titles.
Once you register, you can begin building your agenda: Explore the IOD conference with the Sample Agenda Builder that lets you search for sessions by program, track, date or industry. Crysta Anderson shares her sample agenda with an Information Management focus. Read more: http://ibm.co/OhKcEW
I have plans for many blog entries that will drill down into the items mentioned in this entry, so follow my blog to avoid missing any details.