Are you an expert who would like to share your knowledge with a world-wide
and large audience? If yes, I would suggest that you submit a proposal to speak
at the IBM Information On Demand 2012 Conference to be held
October 21-25, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This conference provides in-depth technical education through an agenda that
includes Information Management, Business Analytics and Enterprise Content
Management. The Business Leadership program also addresses strategy issues and
the industry challenges facing today’s business leaders. The call for speakers
is open now http://ibm.co/IODspeaker until Friday, April 13,
2012 at 5:59 pm Eastern time.
Proposals are being accepted for the following programs:
We’re looking for best practices
and case studies to be featured in all of the above tracks. Details and
guidelines can be found on this page: http://ibm.co/IODspeaker
Why this conference?
- The conference attendees come from around the world and it’s expected
that more than 11,000 business and technology leaders will attend to experience
four days of in-depth education.
- The Business Leadership program addresses strategy issues and the industry
challenges facing today's business leaders.
- More than 700 sessions will be offered and we welcome your proposal that
highlights how IBM technologies and solutions help
leverage information to
gain insight and drive business results.
- Technical sessions will cover products, solutions, and implementations
including Hands On Labs. These sessions target IT professionals, DBAs,
architects, developers and programmers.
Why become a speaker?
- To share your expertise.
- To be seen as an an expert in your area.
- If you’re an author, to promote your book.
- To save on the conference fee to attend the conference.
- To network with like-minded professionals.
I’ve worked at every IOD conference that IBM has ever put on and I must say
that I love going to these conferences because of the energy, range of topics,
and the caliber of the speakers.