Last May a bunch of us were in Rome for the IBM IOD EMEA conference. This year there is a smaller conference that is more technical in content and is being held in France this July:
6 - 8 July 2011
Register now and learn how to reduce costs, manage risk, optimize customer insight, and increase operational efficiency. Learn the latest about information management, Enterprise Content Management , Business Analytics, Smart Analytics Systems, and network with your peers. Learn how to turn your Information, Content, Analytics into a strategic driver of innovation and business optimization.
Featured are all the new major versions of IBM products announced in 2010 & 2011, such as
- DB2 10 for z
- Informix 11.7
- Cognos 10
- InfoSphere Information Server 8.5
- FileNet P8 5.0
- IBM Case Manager 5.0
- Change Data Capture 6.5
- ... and more
What you can expect:
- Thought-provoking general sessions from leading industry commentators and IBM executives Technical & Business Leadership
- Compelling speakers, including business and technical luminaries, analysts and customers. See the Agenda for a complete list of the sessions and the confirmed speakers.
- Ability to meet one-to-one with IBM executives
- Opportunity to meet the experts, providing solution, industry and technical insight
- Expo Solution Center showcasing information management solutions
- World-class technical training, free certification testing and education Extensive networking opportunities
- Hands-on Labs and Usability Labs
This is the event for gaining unique insight into the value that information Management, Content, Business Analytics technologies are
delivering today. To cover your specific needs, this Technical Conference offers two tracks – Business Leadership and Technical.
Move between tracks and create a personalized agenda to ensure you get the most value from your Conference attendance.
The Business Leadership Track
- The Business Leadership Track includes industry sessions, line-of-business managers looking to become more competitive, reduce
costs, enhance customer satisfaction, manage risk and deliver value.
The Technical Track
- The Technical Track focuses on the implementation of Information Management, Content, Business Analytics solutions, the latest
technical developments, plus the most recent innovations from entire portfolio. Together with certification and education, there are technical
demos and opportunity to meet with product and software development experts.
- The Conference fee is 1450 € exclusive of local VAT. This fee provides access to all keynote and elective sessions, workshops, panel
discussions, conference proceedings, meals, refreshments and conference events mentioned in the conference agenda.
For more information and enrollment: ibm.com/training/conf/europe/IMSSTC
Some additional incentives to attend:
25% Discounts on Public Training*
- Take your skills to the next level. Attend a Business Analytics, Enterprise Content Management or Information Management public class and save 25% off the tuition. This offer is valid for the IMSSTC EMEA attendees from July, 15, 2011 until March 30, 2012.
- * This offer is only for European public scheduled courses and can not be used in combination with other discounts. Please contact Education representative for complete details
Free Web-based training
- Receive your card to have web-based training for free, offered to the EMEA attendees of the
Free Certification Testing at IMSSTC**
- Validate your skills with an IBM Professional Certification. Attendees can take some of the available tests at no charge.
- ** Visit the Conference website to know more about the available tests and conditions.
Free Education Planning
- Success begins with having a plan. Building a custom Training plan helps to ensure that you and your team have the skills to maximize the value of your IBM software. Meet with one of our training experts to build a training plan that includes role-specific training and certification recommendations as well as cost saving strategies to get the most out of your training budget.
PS… I haven’t been to France yet, but plan to go this summer. Wish I were going to this conference, but I’m not. For those of you who do go, have a fun “geeky” vacation.