Many of my blog entries had their origins in a question posed to me. Earlier this week someone asked me for some free resources that can be used to stay on the cutting edge of all DB2 changes. I went through recent blog entries and without much effort, I was able to come up with 10 different types of free stuff. Check it out:
- FREE - Replays of many of the "Chat with the Lab" webcasts are available on http://ChannelDB2.com
- FREE - Replays of the top rated shows from the past year on the DB2Night Show: http://bit.ly/i8qP49
- FREE - White Paper on HADR Read on Standby: http://ibm.co/eN9J4K
- FREE - Podcasts by authors of books about IBM products: http://ibm.co/erB0OC
- FREE - DB2 on Campus series of ebooks - 7 titles published, more coming. See all the details http://bit.ly/gzOowb
- FREE - 5 Flashbooks available.... find out how to get yours now: http://bit.ly/fjR4x2
- FREE - Absolutely fantastic technical presentations from DB2Night Show's DB2's Got Talent Competition: http://ibm.co/hcCH90
- FREE - Read 6 e-chapters in one free e-book. http://ibm.co/ejps1R BI, Data Modeling, MDM & more
- FREE - Learn from experts via Best Practice articles for DB2 Linux, UNIX & Windows. http://ibm.co/fBiT89
- FREE - Ten new IBM Redbooks that you may be interested in: http://ibm.co/hZDwXV
and now I get to add 2 more.
11. FREE - Learn from experts via Best Practice articles for DB2 for z/OS: http://ibm.co/eTXbRd
12. FREE – 3 certification exams for attendees of IDUG Tech Conference: http://ibm.co/giLoQA
That’s a lot of FREE! I hope you like.