I'm sorry that I missed the fact that there IS a fee for the Crammer courses. Please see the CORRECT information below. I'm sorry for any confusion I may have caused. Thanks to Bryan for pointing out my mistake in this matter.
IDUG Pre-Conference Educational Seminars
IDUG's pre-conference educational seminars provide in-depth DB2 education that both enhances your professional development and offers the information you need to better achieve significant business results. Pre-conference educational seminars are available to both conference and non-conference attendees, so don’t miss out on this great opportunity of fantastic one-day education.
Register today for one of the nine educational seminars before it’s too late. Registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Conference Attendee Seminar Fee:||$425|
|Non-Conference Attendee Seminar Fee:||$475|
The 2010 Pre-Conference Educational Seminars are:
- Z01: DB2 9 for z/OS Cert Exam, Susan Lawson
- Z02: Save CPU Costs by Tuning your SQL, Bonnie Baker
- Z03: SQL: What To Use When You Can and Cannot Touch It, Sheryl Larsen
- Z04: DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX and Windows DBA Certification Exam Preparation (Exam 541), Roger Sanders (EMC)
- Z05: Deep dive into DB2 LUW Problem Determination and Troubleshooting, Pavel Sustr (IBM)
- Z06: DB2 for LUW Performance Analysis and Tuning Workshop, Scott Hayes (DBI)
- Z07: DB2 9 for z/OS In-depth, Phil Grainger (Independent Consultant)