Join Serge Rielau, Conor O’Mahony, and Cindy Fung as they take you on a tour of DB2 10 & InfoSphere Warehouse 10.
Details: DB2 Tech Talk: Technical Tour of New DB2 10 and InfoSphere Warehouse 10
Date: Thursday April 26
Time: 11:30am – 1:00 pm EDT
Get the details behind these new product releases as announced on April 3. Learn about powerful new features such as:
- Storage Optimization Advances, including Adaptive Compression and Multi-Temperature Data Storage, which are designed to optimize your storage environment and system performance.
- SQL Compatibility enhancements that make it even faster and easier to migrate from Oracle Database to DB2.
- Time Travel Query, which provides native temporal support, enabling you to better support your business and more easily meet compliance and data retention needs.
- Real-time operational data warehousing, with features such as data ingest and query performance enhancements, designed to enable better and faster business decisions.
- NoSQL capabilities that help you implement models beyond relational, such as unstructured XML data and RDF graph triple data. Handling these new types of data along with your relational data is becoming a requirement in next-generation applications.
Watch for additional webcasts that will be offered throughout 2012 to provide in-depth discussion on the features in these releases.
This is the kick-off Tech Talk and you are strongly encouraged to attend.
Register now: http://bit.ly/IT7IGg
See also my other blog entries about DB2 10 and InfoSphere Warehouse 10: