Last week I blogged about some of the excellent training resources that you can get for free. Today I’ll tell you about some of the deals you can get to bring down the price of a resource to something closer to free:
- DB2University.com – Some of the courses are free, but not all. The idea behind DB2University is to offer you very low cost training opportunities.
- Membership to IDUG is free. If you are a member, you can get 45% off the retail price of any of the IBM Press books. Go to IDUG’s home page and click on the icon on the bottom right corner. This will give you the instructions needed to get your discount. See a previous blog entry for more information on IDUG: IDUG = International DB2 User Group
- If you’re not a member of IDUG and don’t wish to join, you can take advantage of the following offer: New and Best-Selling Information Management Books at 35% off; Enter coupon code INFOMGMT during checkout to receive discount.
- Looking for an ebook? Get 40% off IBM Press titles. See “eBooks from IBM Press “ for details.
- Buy your DB2 Certification Guides directly from MC Press’ Online bookstore to save as much as 54% on a book.
- Best book about how you can improve and thrive in your career: Making it Big in Software. Still 35% off at amazon.com.
- Save $100 and refresh your skills with Assess and Save – Take a sample test and get $100 off the normal price of an exam.
I’ll keep looking for offers to share with you that are free or nearly free… so keep coming back for more information.