Recently, Forrester Research published a telling report on SOA Adoption. According to Forrester's latest survey data, "the IT industry is continuing its strong adoption of service-oriented architecture (SOA)." And satisfaction with SOA implementations continues to run high. Why? Because SOA continues to help businesses solve real business problems.
IBM's IMPACT conference offers the proof of the Forrester data. Check out the number of customer speakers that will be there to talk about their SOA implementations. This is one of the conference highlights that is truly superior.
The list of companies is right out of the Fortune 500: Aetna, AllState, Bank of America, Countrywide, Harley Davidson and more. Its a rare opportunity to hear actual customer case studies and SOA best practices.
And there's more...
- The SOA customer feedback track offers end-users of IBM solutions the chance to have a direct dialog with IBM's technical gurus and experts
- 400+ Technical Sessions including SOA and Patterns, BPM Enabled by SOA, Process Integrity, Industry Services and lessons learned
- Sessions for previous attendees of the Transaction & Messaging conference & the WebSphere Technical Exchange conference
And just for fun...
- 10th Birthday of WebSphere! You are cordially invited to the Purple Lounge on Tuesday, April 8 to celebrate
- Join the SOA Jam at the conference
- Rock it out with the B-52s
- Play the INNOV8 game for a chance to Win a Smart(R) car
If you haven't registered yet, go online and register NOW! There are still a few spots left.....