Appliance Foundry has only one goal — to deliver production-ready software appliances of IBM Software.
Who would want an appliance?
* Customers and Business Partners of IBM Software that find that the initial installation and configuration of the IBM Software to be time consuming and complex.
* Customers and Business Partners of IBM Software who are under tight deadlines for project delivery and need the infrastructure put in right away.
* Customers and Business Partners of IBM Software who want a well architected infrastructure put into place day 1 that is easy to deploy, manage and support.
* Customers and Business Partners who want partners who are published thought leaders, extensive users of IBM Software, and have design and maintained IBM Software from an Infrastructure and Operations point of view.
How does it work?
Our goal is to configure the IBM Software to meet 90%+ of the typical requirements that customers have of IBM Software. Using best practices provided by the product InfoCenters, along with Redbooks, White Papers and IBM DeveloperWorks articles, Appliance Foundry has distilled them in a pre-installed, pre-configured IBM Software appliances. Appliance Foundry has appliances for the following IBM Software products:
* IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment
* IBM WebSphere MQ
* IBM WebSphere Message Broker
* IBM Tivoli Monitoring
* IBM Support Assistant
* IBM Systems Director
Appliance Foundry is a registered IBM Business Partner and can be reached at http://appliancefoundry.com