The IBM Collaboration Solutions Support page on the IBM Support Portal provides all the technical content and electronic support resources you need to be successful with your Collaboration Solutions offerings from IBM.
On the IBM Collaboration Solutions Support page you will find:
- The complete knowledge base of support technotes
- Additional technical content, such as:
- Published APARs
- Product documentation
- Up-to-date system requirements maintained by product release managers
- Product support lifecycle information such as End of Marketing and End of Support dates
- Technical content for all IBM products including IBM products that integrate with Collaboration Solutions offerings
- Electronic support resources such as:
- Electronic submission and management of PMRs
- Electronic acquisition of fixes and fix packs
- Support content subscription services
- Automated content translation
- Support site and content feedback options
- Options to navigate to individual products or other product groups
For clients on the go, IBM Support Portal is fully supported on mobile browsers with a mobile UI that was significantly enhanced in 2014. Additionally, the IBM Technical Support app was released on Android in December 2014, and will be available soon on iOS. The IBM Technical Support app provides search access to the full library of support content on the Support Portal, access to Service Requests, warranty lookup, and more.
When searching the Support Portal, you can restrict your search to the currently selected product or product group, or you can search the full IBM Support Portal knowledge base library to include content for products that integrate with Collaboration Solutions offerings.
Visit the IBM Collaboration Solutions Support page
Visit individual Collaboration Solutions product support pages
on the IBM Support Portal today!