No pictures, not much text. Just 55 seconds until you’ve found your passion:
1. Ask Yourself – If I could do only one thing for the rest of my life, what would it be?
2. Blend It - If you could combine all your talents, into one thing that is extremely unique what would it be?
3. Reading– What is your favorite magazine to read, or your favorite show to watch? Often our passion is found in our favorite leisure activities.
4. Please Shut Up! - What is the one subject that you can’t stop talking about? That subject is your passion.
5. Who Do You Admire – Consider the people you admire most. In addition to their success, what is the platform that took them there? That platform is your passion.
Source: By Mike Michalowicz, Author of The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur
Kleber Rodrigo de Carvalho