- What APIs can use with IDS on MACH11 environment?
- What features you get in primary that you don't get in SDS or RSS?
- Within a session, how do I check which server I'm on? How do I find its type?
- What's connection manager? What are the best practices for setting it up?
- How do I avoid connection manager being single point of failure?
- How do I handle failover scenarios within my application?
- Do the DRDA based common clients (JDBC, .NET) work with connection manager?
- How can I setup for automatic connection rerouting?
- What's load balancing in MACH11 environment? How does it work?
- How can I use load balancing in Websphere environment?
Please let me know if you have more questions/comments...
I'll include those Q&A in the final article. Thanks!