This week I am blogging from beautiful Caesars Palace hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada to report on what I see and hear at the 28th annual Data Center Conference. Today was simply registration, which opened at 4pm, and I was able to get my conference backpack, badge, and details of the week.
Already, I can tell there will be more people here, and it looks like the economy is on the rebound versus last year. Here are my posts from 12 months ago when I attended this conference in 2008:
- [Red Badge of Courage]
- [Day 2 - Keynote Sessions]
- [Solution Showcase]
- [Day 3 - More Keynote Sessions]
- [Deploying Disruptive Storage Architectures]
- [Day 4 - Future of the Data Center]
- [Surviving Hurricane Katrina]
- [Hospitality Suites]
- [Day 5 - The Last Few Sessions]
This year, we will have the IBM Portable Modular Data Center (PMDC) with XIV and iDataPlex inside, as well as several subject matter experts joining me at the solution center. Look for us in the "Hunter Green" shirts.