Next week is Oracle OpenWorld 2012. I won't be there this year, so I thought I would recap my experience from last year.
- [Next week at Oracle OpenWorld 2011]
- [Oracle OpenWorld 2011 - Day 1]
- [Oracle OpenWorld 2011 - Day 2]
- [Oracle OpenWorld 2011 - Day 3]
- [Oracle OpenWorld 2011 - Cisco Keynote with John Chambers]
- [Oracle OpenWorld 2011 - Keynote from InfoSys Consulting]
- [Oracle OpenWorld 2011 - Oracle Announcements]
- [Oracle OpenWorld 2011 - Monday and Tuesday photos]
- [Oracle OpenWorld 2011 - Final Thoughts]
Last year, the Austin Executive Briefing Center had a room full of experts to help customers learn about IBM hardware to run Oracle applications. This year, IBM is back in San Francisco, with subject matter experts representing Power Systems, System x servers, PureSystems, Storage and System z mainframes. If you are in San Francisco, consider taking 1-2 hours out of your schedule to speak to IBM experts. These are intended to answer the question: Why choose IBM for your Oracle (and other) workloads?
Event: IBM Mini-BriefingsSubject Matter Experts:
Location: San Francisco Marriott Marquis, 55 Fourth Street, very close to the Moscone Center
Dates: Monday through Wednesday, October 1-3, 2012
- Pat O'Rourke, Austin Briefing Center, Power Systems
- Dennis Wunder, Poughkeepsie Briefing Center, System z mainframes
- Steve Loeschorn, Raleigh Briefing Center, System x servers
- Curtis Neal, Tucson Briefing Center, Storage
IBM will also have a booth presence on the main Oracle OpenWorld showroom floor. Please stop by and visit my colleagues! To sign up for a Mini-Briefing at Oracle OpenWorld, for any or all of the topics above, visit the new [IBM STG Austin EBC] website.