Bootcamp: New series of InfoSphere Information Server bootcamp are now ready for worldwide delivery
madavid 270001CJGW Visits (1253)
Exclusive for IBM Business Partner!!!
IBM InfoSphere Information Server for Data Integration enables you to transform data in any style and deliver it to any system, ensuring faster time to value.
Save time & expense by leveraging built-in transformation functions and a common metadata framework. InfoSphere Information Server also provides multiple options for delivering data, whether via bulk (extract, transform, load [ETL]), virtual (federated) or incremental (data replication) delivery.
· Leverage unique project blueprinting capabilities to map out your data integration project to improve visibility and reduce risk
· Use unique discovery capabilities to understand the relationships within and across data sources before moving forward.
· Deliver faster time to value by deploying an easy-to-use graphical interface to help you transform information from across your enterprise
· Integrate data on demand across multiple sources and targets, while satisfying the most complex requirements with the most scalable runtime available.
· Save time and expense by leveraging hundreds of built-in transformation functions, and promote collaboration through a common metadata framework. Select from multiple data delivery options whether through bulk data delivery (ETL), virtual data delivery or incremental data delivery (data replication).
· Benefit from balanced optimization capabilities and choose the deployment option(s) (ETL, ELT, etc) that works best for you.
· Take advantage of connectivity to DBMS, big data sources, messaging queues, ERP and other packaged applications, industry formats, and mainframe systems … all with unique native API connectivity and parallelism.
IBM InfoSphere Information Server for Data Quality enables you to cleanse data and monitor data quality.
Provides rich capabilities that enable you to cleanse data and monitor data quality, turning data into trusted information. By analyzing, cleansing, monitoring and managing data, you can make better decisions and improve business process execution. Use this product to:
InfoSphere Business Information Exchange provides comprehensive information integration capabilities to help you understand and govern your information.
InfoSphere Business Information Exchange encourages a standardized approach to discovering your IT assets and defining a common business language, and helps you: