Resource: IBM InfoSphere Data Explorer, Version 8.2-2 is available to download
mdefelip 2700063HRT Visits (4918)
InfoSphere Data Explorer Version 8.2-2 includes the following updates:
• Data Explorer Engine uses Installation Manager 1.6.1, which provides a 64-bit version of Data Explorer Engine. It is therefore no longer necessary to install 32-bit libraries to use Installation manager on Linux systems.
• Data Explorer Engine now supports optionally displaying query results in original document formats, known as rich preview. Displaying rich preview results in a browser is not supported in Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 6.0, though all other Data Explorer Engine features are IE6-compatible. Using Rich Preview is described in the Data Explorer Engine Users Guide.
◦ Added support for modular, graphical configuration of the schema that defines the resources, entities, and other fundamental information that is used by an Application Builder application
◦ Added support for setting the default theme used in applications developed using the Application Builder
◦ Added the ability to import and export the configuration information that is used by an Application Builder instance
◦ Added search configuration options including relevancy formula configuration
The release notes are available here.