Our team is ready to go and eager to meet with you at Information on Demand 2011! We can hardly believe another IOD is around the corner!
Below you will find a list of our leaders attending IOD and where you can find them:
- Rosanne DeVries, VP, Worldwide Client Support, Information Management
- What Rosanne is looking forward to most at IOD: Meeting and talking directly with our Support and AVP clients is the most valuable part of IOD for me. It is truly a learning experience for me to better understand both our clients' challenges and their successes with our products and our Support.
- Al Martin, Director, Data Management Global Client Support
- What Al is looking forward to most at IOD: I'm looking forward to hearing from our customers at the many meetings that will be happening during the event. I will be attending the AVP reception, which is always a highlight of IOD for me. I'm also looking forward to spending time speaking to clients at the AVP Lounge and at the Support Hub.
- Gene Faessler, Director, IP&S Global Client Support
- What Gene is looking forward to most at IOD: I am looking forward to meeting with our customers and Partners, talking to our AVP clients at the AVP Lounge, and the impromptu conversations that will take place at the Support Hub.
- Chris Fender, Business Unit Executive, WW IM Accelerated Value Program,
- What Chris is looking forward to most at IOD: I am most looking forward to talking with our AVP clients in the AVP Lounge. The Lounge is bigger and better than last year, and will be a central place for networking and meeting clients at IOD.
Where you can find Rosanne, Al, Gene and Chris:
- The Support, Services, and Education Hub: EXPO pedestal 625 between 5-7pm Sunday to Tuesday!
- Accelerated Value Program Lounge: EXPO space 431
between 5-7pm Sunday to Tuesday!
- Various receptions and events throughout the conference
Follow Rosanne, Al, Gene, and Chris on Facebook!
The IM Support Leadership team will be actively posting status updates and photos to our Information Management Support page on Facebook. If you don't already Like us on Facebook, do so now to make sure you receive all the updates about the usergroup events, EXPO activities, seminars, presentations, and demos going on at the event. It is going to be a busy week for our #IOD11 team and we want YOU to be a part of it!