Today's Video: IBM Support Portal Overview
This short, 6 minute video
provides an overview of the IBM Support Portal
, a unified, centralized view of all technical support tools and information for IBM systems, software, and services worldwide.
- The first time you access the IBM Support Portal, the "Quick Start" page helps you select one or more products and the page that represents the task you want to complete.
- You can select others pages after you are in the portal.
- Click "Continue" when you are ready to view information related to the products you selected.
- If this visit is not your first, the IBM Support Portal immediately displays your home page with your selected products marked active.
- The IBM Support Portal is divided into different pages with resources specific to major support tasks, such as downloading fixes, planning and installing a new product, or troubleshooting problems.
- Use the tabs along the top of the page to find information specific to each task you want to perform.
- To access information specific to your contracts and to further customize your IBM Support Portal experience, sign in using your IBM web ID. Although you can use the portal anonymously, signing in gives you a more customized experience.
- For example, after signing in, you can see the notifications you subscribed to, and rearrange the page to suit your needs. If you are part of a premium support program, such as Enhanced Technical Support (ETS) Gateway or the Accelerated Value Program, signing in displays features unique to your program.
- For complete details on the IBM Support Portal, view our short, 6 minute video.
Visit the IBM Support Portal
to experience IBM's continuously updated support site first hand!
For more information about all of IBM's Electronic Support sites and tools, please visit: http://www.ibm.com/electronicsupport
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
IBM Electronic Support Info Site | Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
If you can't access YouTube, our videos are also available in the IBM Electronic Support Information
site. See the video section at the bottom of the Overview page. You
may navigate to additional videos by clicking the grey arrows on the
left and right of this section.