Today's Tip: Find the information you need quickly and easily with the IBM Support Portal
IBM Support Portal
- The IBM Support Portal provides a centralized website for access to all online technical support content and tools.
- Access technical resources for all IBM products in one place
- Find all of the technical content and tools you need for any of your IBM products from a single place -- only one bookmark needed.
- You can filter content to a specific product version and supported operating system for the products you have.
- Customize the view to your personal preference
- When you sign in, content displayed is automatically customized to present information particularly relevant to you.
- It reflects your products, country/locale and support contracts as well as integrating your specific PMRs and notifications.
- Premium support participants receive even more customized content such as reports, account team contact lists, and more.
- Personalize the IBM Support Portal to see what you want and how you want it
- Customize the portal to organize it in a way that is most efficient for you.
- Focus on the products you care about, filter out irrelevant clutter and find what you need faster.
- Access all support tools and resources related to your IBM products
- On each task page, find the information, tools, and resources you need to install, use, maintain, upgrade, and diagnose your IT environment.
For complete, customized support for all your IBM products, visit the IBM Support Portal today.
For more information about all of IBM's Electronic Support sites and tools, please visit: http://ibm.com/electronicsupport
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
IBM Electronic Support Info Site | Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
If you can't access YouTube, our videos are also available in the IBM Electronic Support Information
site. See the video section at the bottom of the Overview page. You may
navigate to additional videos by clicking the grey arrows on the left
and right of this section