Today's Tip: Learn more about your IBM products with IBM Education Assistant
IBM Education Assistant
- IBM Education Assistant is a complimentary, rich set of self-study education modules for most IBM software products.
- Build skills with task-based training modules
- Online, task-based education modules provide step-by-step instructions for completing a task. Overview modules provide high-level product introductions.
- Quickly learn software features
- Helps new team members come up the learning curve quickly, or to serve as a refresher if you haven’t performed a particular task in a while.
- View and listen online or download modules
- All modules are easily accessible and free.
Visit the IBM Education Assistant
for a collection of multimedia educational modules designed to help you gain a better understanding of IBM software products and use them more effectively to meet your business requirements.For complete, customized support for all your IBM products, visit the IBM Support Portal today. For more information about all of IBM's Electronic Support sites and tools, please visit: http://ibm.com/electronicsupport
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
IBM Electronic Support Info Site | Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
If you can't access YouTube, our videos are also available in the IBM Electronic Support Information
site. See the video section at the bottom of the Overview page. You may
navigate to additional videos by clicking the grey arrows on the left
and right of this section.