In April of this year we launch the IBMElectronicSupport YouTube Channel, which is dedicated to providing short video tutorials on electronic support tools how-tos, features, usage, etc.... Since that time, the channel itself has had over 23,000 views and as of 12/1 the 29 videos have had over 13, 000 views, with 204 subscribers. We're looking to also get this video content on the IBM Education Assistant, for our clients who are unable to access YouTube.
Here are the top 10 videos in descending order of views
- What is the IBM Support Portal
- The Support Portal Part 1:Getting Started
- How To Download Software Fixes from Fix Central
- The Support Portal Part2: Important Features
- Getting Started with IBM Support: How to Obtain an IBM ID
- More Troubleshooting Resources in the IBM Support Portal - Demo 2
- Using the IBM Support Portal - Demo1
- Getting Started with the IBM Support Portal Using Quickstart
- How to Download a Virtual I/O Server Fix from Fix Central
- Personalizing the Support Portal - Demo 4
And, as always, stay tuned and stay connected by following this blog, following ibm_esupport on Twitter or subscribing to the IBMElectronicSupport YouTube Channel.