October 2011 NewsletterThe IBM Electronic Support Newsletter
is a periodic publication that highlights general information that pertains to those interested in the IBM Support Portal
plus IBM's many online support tools
Welcome to the second edition of the IBM Electronic Support Newsletter!
have lots of great news to share with you this month: the upcoming IBM
conferences, some future support site improvements, our favorite blog articles plus a highlight
of Lotus Support's social channels.
UPCOMING IBM EVENTS
- Information OnDemand 2011, October 23-27, 2011:
Join the IBM Electronic Support team in Las Vegas this week for
discussions and demonstrations of the tools / processes that help
increase productivity through enhanced self-service capabilities from
our IBM Electronic Support portfolio.
- Lotusphere 2012, January 15-19, 2012:
Join the IBM Electronic Support team in Orlando in January 2012!
Whether it's social business strategies or product features and
capabilities, Lotusphere has what you know, love, and expect. Same
tracks, similar labs, and another awe-inspiring Solutions Showcase.
- Official Lotusphere 2012 site: Complete details on conference highlights, agenda, keynotes, registration plus much more!
- Lotusphere 2012 - Call for Abstracts:
It's here! Your chance to be a part of all that is Lotusphere, with the
best seat in the house -- the one onstage! Share your experience and
join an elite group of professionals.
RECENT UPDATES TO IBM SUPPORT SITES & TOOLS
- Regional Conferences - many conferences still occurring all over the world! See the links below for more information!
OUR FAVORITE "TIP OF THE DAY" ARTICLES SOCIAL CHANNEL HIGHLIGHTS
- Get ready for lots of changes!
- We can't tell you the details right now,
but our IBM Electronic Support teams have been listening to your
feedback and our developers have been very busy over the past several
- Watch this blog plus our other social channels (see the bottom of this article)
over the next few weeks for previews and complete details surrounding
updates to the IBM Support Portal, Fix Central, and Service Request to
name a few of the sites and tools!
- In honor of January's Lotusphere 2012, here is a list of all the ways you can keep updated with the Lotus Support team:
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK!
- If you have comments about this newsletter or ideas for the October edition, please use the "Add a Comment" link at the bottom of this article.
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
If you can't access YouTube, our videos are also available in the IBM Education Assistant
site. Click on any brand link in the center of this page, then click on
the "IBM Electronic Support tools and resources" section to expand a
listing of video topics.