IBM Support Portal Adviser Beta - Now Expanded to All IBM Software Products!
IBM has recently expanded the IBM Support Portal Adviser Beta to all IBM Software products.
What is the IBM Support Portal Adviser?
- The IBM Support Portal Adviser (ISPA) is a new, truly interactive way to search IBM support content. It provides a more human-like interaction, with more information and guidance throughout the problem description process plus enhanced search capabilities.
IBM products that are part of the beta
- Our pilot products are:
- All IBM Software products
- All Power, p, i servers
Finding the IBM Support Portal Adviser Beta
- To try the IBM Support Portal Adviser, please follow these steps:
- Click on the image to the right for a full-size version of screen
captures highlighting how to find the IBM Support Portal beta
- Go to the IBM Support Portal - http://ibm.com/support
- Select any IBM product from the list above:
- If it is your first time to the IBM Support Portal, you will be presented with a "Quick Start" page. Choose at least one IBM product from the list above and click "Continue."
- If you are returning to the IBM Support Portal, make sure that you have an IBM product from the list above already active. To check, look for a "check mark" next to your products in the left side's "Choose a product" module. You may use the left side's "Quick find" search to add the needed product(s) to your active list.
- Once an IBM product that is part of this beta is active, a new "IBM Support Portal Adviser beta" module will automatically appear on the "Support home" page in the center left column, 4 to 5 modules down, depending on which products you have active.
- The "IBM Support Portal Adviser beta" module will also be visible on the"Troubleshoot" page, in the center right column, 4 to 5 modules down.
- (Click on the image to the right for a full-size version of a screen capture highlighting the location of the IBM Support Portal beta module.)
- Click on "IBM Support Portal Adviser beta" to begin your trial of this application.
Submitting your feedback to IBM
- This is a beta that will be running through the end of May 2012, so it's very important that you provide feedback so that we can make this application as helpful as possible.
- How to submit specific feedback directly to the IBM Support Portal Adviser team:
For complete details on this beta, please visit our earlier blog article: "IBM Support Portal Advisor Beta - recently released for a limited set of IBM products" Remember to visit the IBM Support Portal - http://ibm.com/support - and try the IBM Support Portal Adviser Beta soon! And send us feedback! Please! For more information about all of IBM's Electronic Support sites and tools, please visit: http://www.ibm.com/electronicsupport
- Click on the link "Help us improve IBM Support Portal Adviser" in the "Support feedback" module on the right side of the IBM Support Portal Adviser's pages.
- Please fill out this survey form as completely as possible.
- Note: The Beta team is looking to conduct follow on phone interviews with users of this beta application. Please fill in field #13 with your name, phone and additional contact information if you are interested in providing direct feedback to IBM regarding this beta.
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
If you can't access YouTube, our videos are also available in the IBM Electronic Support Information
site. See the video section at the bottom of the Overview page. You may
navigate to additional videos by clicking the grey arrows on the left
and right of this section.