IBM Support Portal replaces the Software Support pages early in January
clwilliams 060000JURT Visits (3103)
IBM Support Portal for all of your online technical support needs for IBM Software products. We think you'll agree that it's a great way to start the year -- and the decade -- because the portal has been designed based on what you've told us you wanted:
- A single place for technical support for all your products
- The ability to focus on just the resources for the products you care about
- Quick ways to find the most critical information
- Connections to the Service Request tool, My Notifications, and Fix Central and integration of that information
- Tasked-based navigation to find the tools and information you need
- The ability to narrow down search results and hone in on exactly what you are looking for
- Page customization and native language support
It's all there. And this is still just the start. We have many enhancements and features planned for 2010 and beyond.Start using the IBM Support Portal today to get ready for January.
And don't forget to follow us, IBM_eSupport, on Twitter. This month the IBM Support Portal Challenge is in full swing. We're posting things to try using the Support Portal and offering tips about using it. We'd love to hear your suggestions for improving the portal and answer any questions you have. So join us for Support Portal Challenge (#portalchallenge).