When: June 9, 2010.
Where: At the IBM Innovation Centers in six cities across North America.
Participants will view Innovate keynotes and network with other software, systems and service delivery professionals.
The Half-day Agenda
30 min Registration and Coffee
30 min Welcome and Executive Speaker Presentation
90 min Videos from Innovate General Session Keynotes
15 min Break
45 min Opportunity for Q&A
45 min Networking Lunch
60 min Tour of IBM Innovation Center
Reserve your seat: http://www.ibm.com/events/iic
Clients, business partners, academics, and IBMers who couldn't attend Innovate in Orlando can still participate in the conference at one of six convenient IBM Innovation Center locations. They'll enjoy a half-day of content and engagement that mirrors the conference in Orlando - for free! Like the main Innovate 2010 event, attendees will find the help they need to succeed with their innovation agendas!
Top 5 Innovative Reasons to Attend
- Network and collaborate with systems, software and services delivery peers
- Listen to the latest product announcements from IBM Rational
- Learn about the benefits available from IBM Innovation Centers
- Watch and listen to a video feed from the General Session in Orlando, Florida
- Connect with and get your questions answered by knowledgeable experts