Social Business transformation
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  social workforce customer #ibmsocbiz social-business #socbiz bva experience gbs 1,352 Visits
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  social asianpaints social-business collaboration 1 Comment 2,011 Visits
Today’s customers expect more. They expect you to know them as individuals, to anticipate their needs and to surprise them with interesting new products and services. Yet the traditional approaches to innovation and customer intimacy are hopelessly archaic in today’s world.
Learn how social business and an end-to-end approach to commerce can change the way you interact with your customers, building their loyalty and your brand.
Attend Interconnect Singapore Oct 9-11: interconnect Singapore
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  business gbs ais #ibmsocbiz transformation bpm portal activity-stream process social-business connections #socbiz #ibmsocialbiz social 1,916 Visits
There are several interesting ways by which you can integrate social tools into your business process, and yes transform them.
The social tools itself introduce "social processes" such as
Then you have business processes that gets transformed:
What is it gonna take to provide your client/employees/partners to bring your brand to every experience, unlock creativity everywhere, eliminate guesswork and deploy however you want?
1. use social tools from where you spend most of your time online --- @ work or @ personal
- email clients like Notes, Exchange, etc.
- intranet/extranet/internet portals / web sites
- functional (CRM, ERP, SCM, HR, etc) or Line of Business Applications -- ie your systems of record
- mobile device
you integrate the social tools/capabilities into these environments
2. make the social platform your primary system of engagement/interaction:
- surface relevant activities/tasks within that social platform based on context/next action
- integrate the systems of record into this social platform
3. bring together the systems of engagement and record:
- data in motion: make activity stream the common backplane
- data at rest: apply traditional database joins