Check out this IDC report. IBM #1 in Business Process Outsourcing. Ranked #1 in all the 4 categories:
Respondent segments spanned: F&A, Customer Care, HR, and procurement
Who else made it into the report, behind IBM?
Accenture, HP-EDS, ADP, Unisys, Infosys, ...
Social Business transformation
Matching: process X
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  accenture eds hp infosys business process idc outsourcing 3,254 Views
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  business gbs ais #ibmsocbiz transformation bpm portal activity-stream process social-business connections #socbiz #ibmsocialbiz social 5,241 Views
There are several interesting ways by which you can integrate social tools into your business process, and yes transform them.
The social tools itself introduce "social processes" such as
Then you have business processes that gets transformed:
What is it gonna take to provide your client/employees/partners to bring your brand to every experience, unlock creativity everywhere, eliminate guesswork and deploy however you want?
1. use social tools from where you spend most of your time online --- @ work or @ personal
- email clients like Notes, Exchange, etc.
- intranet/extranet/internet portals / web sites
- functional (CRM, ERP, SCM, HR, etc) or Line of Business Applications -- ie your systems of record
- mobile device
you integrate the social tools/capabilities into these environments
2. make the social platform your primary system of engagement/interaction:
- surface relevant activities/tasks within that social platform based on context/next action
- integrate the systems of record into this social platform
3. bring together the systems of engagement and record:
- data in motion: make activity stream the common backplane
- data at rest: apply traditional database joins