Does becoming a social business mean transformed business processes? better business outcomes? well
- According to the recent Mckinsey study an average knowledge worker spends around 28 hours weekly using collaboration tools. Extending these with social tools can increase productivity upto 25%.
- Erasing white spaces (see Gartner Social BPM) is a major enabler --- transforming culture and leadership in organizational silos where no one is responsible, have management blind spots, and accountability gaps
- Transformation impact spans
- Nurturing a smarter workforce with
- Workforce optimization (ex. Sales, Marketing, Operations, Distribution, Business support)
- Products and Services Innovation
- Delighting customers with customer care and insights capabilities
So why should you go to IBM to help your organization transform to become a Social Business?
- IBM Global Business Services with deep industry expertise is ranked # 1 by IDC for providing consulting services. Key Social Business consulting services span Envision, Enable, Adopt, and Optimize services that allows organization to reach, engage, discover and act
- IBM is the Software market leader in Social Network, Enterprise Content Management, Analytics, Portals, Business Intelligence, Security, and Cloud based collaboration --- says Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.
- IBM's expert integrated systems with with web experience and smarter workforce patterns on PureSystems is a game changer
- IBM Research center for Social Business is driving new waves of innovation http://research.ibm.com/social
- IBM is a Social Business #IBMSocialBiz #IBMsocbiz