Social Business transformation
Matching: #ibmsocbiz X
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  social workforce customer #ibmsocbiz #socbiz social-business bva experience gbs 3,828 Views
Sandy on becoming a social business...
Great video on social selling in action with SugarCRM and IBM Connections -- rfp response scenario... check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3CnYJImchc
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  business gbs ais #ibmsocbiz bpm transformation portal activity-stream process social-business connections #socbiz #ibmsocialbiz social 5,782 Views
There are several interesting ways by which you can integrate social tools into your business process, and yes transform them.
The social tools itself introduce "social processes" such as
Then you have business processes that gets transformed:
What is it gonna take to provide your client/employees/partners to bring your brand to every experience, unlock creativity everywhere, eliminate guesswork and deploy however you want?
1. use social tools from where you spend most of your time online --- @ work or @ personal
- email clients like Notes, Exchange, etc.
- intranet/extranet/internet portals / web sites
- functional (CRM, ERP, SCM, HR, etc) or Line of Business Applications -- ie your systems of record
- mobile device
you integrate the social tools/capabilities into these environments
2. make the social platform your primary system of engagement/interaction:
- surface relevant activities/tasks within that social platform based on context/next action
- integrate the systems of record into this social platform
3. bring together the systems of engagement and record:
- data in motion: make activity stream the common backplane
- data at rest: apply traditional database joins
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  #ibmsocbiz portal iwd #puresystems wcm #ibmsocialbiz cloud 4,407 Views
Check out this cool demo of deploying Web Experience suites on IBM PureSystems:
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  #socbiz #ibmsocialbiz spss mckinsey ilog portal forrester social analytics bpm connections #ibmsocbiz gbs kenexa cognos gartner 6,317 Views
Does becoming a social business mean transformed business processes? better business outcomes? well
So why should you go to IBM to help your organization transform to become a Social Business?