Web 2.0 ROI.
What are some of the KPIs?
1. Reduce cost of sale? faster sales cycle; increase yield
2. Reduce cost of lead generation? Less expensive marketing mix...
3. Reduce marketing collateral development costs and time?
4. Get answers faster
5. Reduce reinventions ... use the combo of bookmarks and search
6. Reduce errors
7. Speed up discovery process
8. improved quality of role-role interaction
9. Make faster decisions
10. transparent policy making lead to improved efficiencies
11. cost savings from shutting down low yielding projects
Aaron has an interesting session in April: http://www.web2expo.com/webexsf2009/public/schedule/detail/5771
And you got to read the IBM Enterprise Tagging Services ROI math: http://jisi.dreamblog.jp/blog/1739.html
"IBM’s ETS cost $700k to develop and deploy across theworldwide intranet as a sidebar to a number of key web properties:traditional search engine results, top content pages, and webapplications"
"The ETS team instituted a survey to ask users how thistool helped them. What they found was amazing when you look at it incontext: the average person saved 12 seconds, across the 286000+searches performed through ETS each week. This sums up to 955 hourssaved each week across the company. In terms of cost savings, itamounts to a rough estimate of $4.6 million a year, in terms ofproductivity gain. The reusability of this page widget also resulted in$2.4 million in cost avoidance (reimplementing this for each site)."