Social Business transformation
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  social workforce customer #ibmsocbiz social-business #socbiz bva experience gbs 1,356 Visits
Sandy on becoming a social business...
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  social-business asianpaints social collaboration 1 Comment 2,021 Visits
Today’s customers expect more. They expect you to know them as individuals, to anticipate their needs and to surprise them with interesting new products and services. Yet the traditional approaches to innovation and customer intimacy are hopelessly archaic in today’s world.
Learn how social business and an end-to-end approach to commerce can change the way you interact with your customers, building their loyalty and your brand.
Attend Interconnect Singapore Oct 9-11: interconnect Singapore
Great video on social selling in action with SugarCRM and IBM Connections -- rfp response scenario... check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3CnYJImchc
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  business gbs ais #ibmsocbiz bpm transformation portal activity-stream process social-business connections #socbiz #ibmsocialbiz social 1,944 Visits
There are several interesting ways by which you can integrate social tools into your business process, and yes transform them.
The social tools itself introduce "social processes" such as
Then you have business processes that gets transformed:
What is it gonna take to provide your client/employees/partners to bring your brand to every experience, unlock creativity everywhere, eliminate guesswork and deploy however you want?
1. use social tools from where you spend most of your time online --- @ work or @ personal
- email clients like Notes, Exchange, etc.
- intranet/extranet/internet portals / web sites
- functional (CRM, ERP, SCM, HR, etc) or Line of Business Applications -- ie your systems of record
- mobile device
you integrate the social tools/capabilities into these environments
2. make the social platform your primary system of engagement/interaction:
- surface relevant activities/tasks within that social platform based on context/next action
- integrate the systems of record into this social platform
3. bring together the systems of engagement and record:
- data in motion: make activity stream the common backplane
- data at rest: apply traditional database joins
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  #ibmsocbiz portal iwd #puresystems wcm #ibmsocialbiz cloud 1,478 Visits
Check out this cool demo of deploying Web Experience suites on IBM PureSystems:
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  #socbiz #ibmsocialbiz spss mckinsey ilog portal forrester social analytics bpm connections #ibmsocbiz gbs kenexa cognos gartner 2,058 Visits
Does becoming a social business mean transformed business processes? better business outcomes? well
So why should you go to IBM to help your organization transform to become a Social Business?