IBM SmartCloud Orchestrator, the first new private cloud offering based on OpenStack and other cloud standards, is now available. Users are looking for Cloud solutions that increase agility, cost savings and offer a competitive advantage. IBM SmartCloud Orchestrator exceeds those needs:
- Patterns of expertise learned from decades of successful Client and Partner Engagements - SmartCloud Orchestrator captures best practices for complex tasks, abstracted not hardcoded. Built in best practices KPIs, Measurement & Policies in the patterns to allow for semi-automated or automated vertical scaling up & down. Deploy applications rapidly with repeatable patterns across private and public clouds: SmartCloud Orchestrator enables third-party software deployments and custom pattern creation to “build once” and deploy across private and public clouds.
- Robust, automated, high scale cloud provisioning - requested VMs will be up and running in under a minute using standard hardware
- SmartCloud Orchestrator includes OpenStack!
- End to End Orchestration, bridging domains, cloud, infrastructure, back-end integration, processes, service processes, etc. Dynamic at runtime to ensure you have the latest Human and Automated Interaction.
- Lower operational costs by leveraging existing hardware and hypervisor - single management platform across different infrastructures reduces complexity and operational cost. Integrates compute, network, storage and application delivery: enable organizational integration
Get started today!
SmartCloud Orchestrator Analyst and PressCoverage:
- EMA report: IBM announces SmartCloud Orchestrator based on Open Standards
- IDC post-Pulse write-up: IBM Doubles Down on Cloud Standards, Open Source, and Orchestration at Pulse 2013
- ThoughtsonCloud blog: IBM makes waves with open standards announcement
- ThoughtsonCloud blog: For cloud computing, open means agile