IBM® Coremetrics® Search Marketing is a pay-per-click (PPC)
management application that improves business results, reduces
operational costs and demonstrates returns on PPC investments.
Coremetrics Search Marketing enables data-driven decision making, A/B
testing, results confidence, streamlines workflow across multiple search
engines, and drives outstanding PPC returns.
- Scalable, flexible user interface and reporting:
Manage large sets of elements and complex campaigns. Increase
productivity with simplified tasks, multi-metric reporting and faster
- Manage campaigns, advertisements, keywords and landing pages:
Identify top and bottom performers, as well as elements requiring
refinement. Make instant adjustments using campaign cloning, keyword
suggestions, keyword zoom, landing page analysis, bulk edit and create,
geo-targeting, advanced filtering and Google quality score.
- Import product data and manage bids:
Use bid rules wizards, portfolio management, day parting capabilities
and performance alerts. Calculate true return on investment and avoid
overbidding on unprofitable terms.
Scalable, flexible user interface and reporting
- Increase productivity and effectiveness by managing Google, Yahoo!, and Microsoft accounts with a single console.
budget allocation and marketing mix with robust cross-channel reporting
to help compare paid-search performance against other marketing
- Reduce implementation complexity and cost associated
with double-tagging or redirects. Use your existing infrastructure of
IBM Coremetrics Analytics to create sophisticated reporting for channel
summary, natural search, onsite search, merchandising, click-stream and
- Identify undesired trends or favorable conditions with dashboards that aggregate key information into easy-to-understand views.
- Download keyword costs and match them with the appropriate keyword sales to generate an accurate performance report.
Manage campaigns, advertisements, keywords and landing pages
- Increase the reach of your PPC program with keyword expansion based on organic, onsite and original PPC search queries.
- Understand how well your paid-search program affects visitor acquisition, conversion and retention goals.
a comprehensive understanding of paid-search performance with advanced
segmentation capabilities and rich sets of metrics with IBM Coremetrics Lifetime Individual Visitor Experience (LIVE) Profiles.
Import product data and manage bids
- Support and enhance primary PPC tactics with bid rules wizards.
- React to low inventory situations by importing business data such as margin, cost of goods sold (COGS), inventory and more.
- Optimize the performance of automated bid rules with attributed, cross-session metrics.
Coremetrics Search Marketing Resources