Gain unprecedented insight into your customer’s inbox
IBM® Unica® Mailbox IQ (MIQ) offers relevant insight across email
platforms and devices by identifying email behavior and disposition at
the individual email level so that you can target customers with
MIQ makes delivering “the right message to
the right person at the right time” easier by bringing into measurable
and actionable context the means by which customers are interacting with
email across channels, creating opportunity but adding additional
complexity to today's digital dialogue.
- Determine email deliverability. Discover how many emails are being delivered and where they end up: inbox, spam or trash.
- Determine your actual deliverability by measuring it at the level of the individual recipient.
- Determine which email clients your customers to read and interact with your emails such as Yahoo, iPhone, Gmail, Outlook or AOL.
Spread the word about your campaigns through social networks
- Improve the social factor of your email content to dramatically extend the reach of your campaigns.
- Match MIQ results to your housefile to obtain a list of those customers already using social networks for your emails.
Explore and cultivate customer relationships
- Explore what is driving customers to report your emails as spam: look at frequency, opt-in method, branding and source.
- Cultivate customers who add you to their address book.
Determine which email clients your customers use
eDesign Optimizer to maximize how your emails render in top email
clients—with images on and off, in full message and preview pane views.
- Run top email clients by geographical region for global marketing efforts.
- See the detail table to view market share across all email clients.
Unica Mailbox IQ resources
- Unica MailboxIQ first results and analysis (749KB)
IBM® Unica® MailboxIQ is the first and only solution of its kind to
supply mailers with customer-level insight into email deliverability and
recipient platform preferences across mobile, social, search, and
traditional web and software-based email clients.