IBM on Friday 9th May announced the release of the next generation of the best Portal product in the market - Release 8.5
It continues to make major change in the way IT infrastructure is being received by Enterprise users by further empowering Line of Business Users to themselves deliver highly relevant, social, and multi-channel digital experiences for their audiences.
How does IBM Portal manage to achieve that?
1. It has capabilities which simplify the line-of-business users to create innovative digital experiences.
2. The content creation process is made easier and faster. Users also get a new toolbar, rich text editing, HD video streaming & digital asset management - all in the same product.
3. Out of the box it helps content to be created targeting the right set of users. Hence developers do not need to create large development projects for this capability. It is already available for you with the product.
4. IBM Portal, being the best and most comprehensive platform for integration of capabilities of all internal as well as external heterogenous data whether it is legacy or modern web application based, social data, or digital data.
5. More power being made available for multi-channel delivery with responsive design themes and tooling capabilities and out of the box capability to develop hybrid mobile applications.
Go create rich and responsive web sites just the way users can visualise. IBM Portal 8.5 will enable users to realise their full vision in terms of web enabled infrastructure and content management for all their sites.