- Create an IMS SOA and Web 2.0 Mashup with Rational Developer for System z
- Web-enable an IMS MFS transaction with IMS Mashup Center
- Enable an IMS application as a web service with IMS Enterprise Suite SOAP Gateway
- Develop an IMS application using Java and Open Database via the IMS Enterprise Suite TM Resource Adapter (TMRA)
- Develop a Java client application for IMS Connect with the IMS Enterprise Suite Connect API for Java
From archive: May 2011 X
The Enterprise Modernization for System z Sandbox is a cloud-based demo environment where you can test out some of the most popular new features in IMS. The following hands-on step by step exercises have just been added or updated:
This sample takes you through the steps to enable an IMS™ application as a web service by using the IMS Phonebook sample application (IVTNO) with Web services security (WS-Security) using SAML 1.1 security tokens. A configuration guide for HTTPS security is also included. This sample also demonstrates how to create a client application to access the web service that is deployed on the SOAP Gateway server. This sample is based on Fix Pack 2 and is written for the z/OS® platform.