OSLC Podcast Series:
In this first TUC podcast series, the IBM team provides deeper insight into the next generation of service management built using linked data. Learn how Tivoli’s enhanced architecture strategy will help you simplify integration across products – IBM and Other Vendors
Click Here to Download the TUC’s Latest Podcast:
Integration Challenges for Service Delivery & Management
- Information integration is a complex task
- Duplicate data results in bloated databases in each application
- Data import and export to 3rd Parties uses proprietary interfaces
The IBM Solution
Our Service Delivery Platform enables a flexible approach to information, interface, and functional integration across IBM and third party tools.
- Resource Registry enables reconciliation of data across multiple sources
- Linked data allows pulling details from source, rather than always duplicating them locally
- Standardized OSLC interfaces enable 3rd parties & partners to more easily integrate with IBM interfaces
Benefits of IBM’s Open Platform
- Reduces data duplication and exposes new value in the form of trusted information for better decision making,
- Streamlines workflows for improved productivity and agility, and
- Reduces errors and problems across silos, processes and functions for improved service predictability and business outcomes.
About the Speaker: Beth Sarnie, Tivoli Integration Product Manager
Beth Sarnie is a member of the Tivoli Strategy team focused on integration. In this role, she is responsible for driving multi-product solution integration. She is the product manager in Tivoli leading the direction toward an open linked data approach to integration. Click Here to Learn More
The Official Tivoli User Community
is the largest online and offline organization of Tivoli professionals in the world – home to over 160 local User Communities and dozens of virtual/global groups from 29 countries – with more than 26,000 members. The TUC community offers Users blogs and forums for discussion and collaboration, access to the latest whitepapers, webinars, presentations and research for Users, by Users and the latest information on Tivoli products. The Tivoli User Community offers the opportunity to learn and collaborate on the latest topics and issues that matter most. Membership is complimentary. Join NOW!