IBM CoE i.e.Center of Excellence
of IBM. IBM the name which itself is a Big Giant of IT Industry.
All want to running behind them so that they may add their name with
that. Just think if it adds its name with us ( our college Calcutta Institute of Technology ) then it is very
grateful for us. Our college has the part of The IBM
Academic Initiative program, which is an innovative program with partner
colleges and universities worldwide.
* So as a part of this program we have all ready famous worldwide. & who doesn't want to be famous?
Apart from this it provides :-
- The latest technologies in open source and IBM software free
- Course materials and textbooks
- Education for faculty, students and IT staff
- Tutorials, articles and Redbooks
- Forums, webcasts and newsletters
- training, technical support, and other resources
- Exposure to Real World projects
- Win rewards & recognition at the National level
- Develop Entrepreneurship
- Remote support and mentoring and Other resources
But as an IBM Student Ambassador i have got more than that. I really feel myself proud to be a part of IBM SA Community. I have developed myself from different ways. We efficiently helped students from different ways as to take the Guidance Class of SRS writing :-
- How to make SRS?
- How to draw different UML diagrams with the help of RSA?
- Installation procedure of different toos.
- How to work on these tools
- How to start project?
- Database Connectivity etc.
Apart from this as an IBM Student Ambassador, we guided and helped students from all over India with the help of Mr. Sanjeev Deb and his Facebook TGMC Groups.
It is seen that there is an ideal behind any ideal. So we are very thankful to Mr. Sanjeev Deb (IT Specialist | Academic Initiative, IBM India Pvt. Ltd.), Mr. Indrajit Santra(ex-Spoc of CIT), Mr. Biplab Kanti Das(Spoc of CIT) and Sk. Safikul Alam ( Head Faculty) . They are always with us and guided us in different TGMC & CoE related activities as Promotion of TGMC, Benefits of TGMC , during in-house traing.
So to become an IBM Student Ambassador and be a part of its activity is very good for me, because during this period i met lot of students across India with different potential & enthusiam and deal with them.
I also want to share a shlok in Sanskrit which fit good on TGMC moto.
कार्याणि ही सिद्ध्यन्ति न ही मनोरथा
न ही सुप्तस्य सिंहस्य प्रविशन्ति मुखे मृगा
So any one must have to do diligent to Win this TGMC. Because only Theory of Thinking will not work. One must have to do it.
IBM Student Ambassador
Calcutta Institute of Technology