Calling All StartupsYour Startup idea could win it all at
IBM Entrepreneur SmartCamp
Announcing: The IBM Global Entrepreneur program has
launched in Copenhagen. More than 20 Startups have applied for the program and the entrepreneurs pitched
their solutions to 4 groups of mentors/advisors from within and outside IBM.
After the pitching, the mentors appointed 3 Startups to participate in an accelerated 100 day program, which
- 1. Workshop to assess needs (business plan, technology road map, management, marketing)
- 2. Meeting with IBM Venture Capital Group
- 3. Preparation of joint 3 months plan
- 4. Fast track application to Startupbootcamp for relevant teams
- 5. Mentoring meetings with Center for Ledelse, Frank A. Mathiasen
- 6. Meetings with relevant SW and HW labs, as needed, through IBM Forum
- 7. Contact / meetings with relevant potential venture companies
- 8. Go-to-market plan and execution including introduction to relevant IBM customers
- 9. Regular status meetings with IBM IDR
- 10. Full access to IBM Innovationcenter with videoconference and telepresence facilities
Click Here To Get
The appointed Entrepreneurs
CodeSealer's software protects online banks against hackers and thereby reduces online banking fraud. The
technology effectively seals the web banking session from malicious attempts to tamper with HTML and
Interesting people on demand.
Chatterbay connects people face to face to the people who share interests with but don't know. Yet.
Chatterbay is also a marketplace for human services.
EYEPROOF created software that enables users to control a computer or mobile device using their eyes. Our eye
tracking technology enables use of inexpensive off-the-shelf cameras making it disruptive in a market, where
the typical eye tracker device price is $20.000. Our system can be used eg. in healthcare industry by doctors
to optimize inspection of healthcare images, or for hands-free computer control during operations. Another
application area is in market research to analyze visual attention and audience behaviour.
IBM congratulates the Codesealer, Chatterbay and EYEPROOF and we look especially forward to working with
them, as we also welcome all the participants to the IBM Global
IBM SmartCamp Winners, Schedule and Tips
Learn about the 2011 IBM Startup SmarCamp City winner of Bangalor India, and the winner of Austin Texas and the winner of Barcelona Spain. The IBM Startup SmartCamp schedule can be found
here, and Tips to help you get in and
succeed can be found
Learn why IBM wants to help Startups