6 Reasons to Join IBM Global Entrepreneur
Carolyn Rogers 270005KCP1 Visits (3725)
Does your startup’s solution address problems the world is facing in areas such as energy, healthcare, or travel and transportation? IBM is constantly looking to team with entrepreneurs building solutions for a smarter planet, and our Global Entrepreneur Program can provide the support and resources to help you change the way the world works. Here are six reasons you should apply today.
1. Mentoring and networking through IBM Innovation Centers. We’ll help you build, market, and sell your solutions with our online, remote, and face-to-face training and assistance. Use our centers to port and test solutions, close deals with your clients, and collaborate with IBM, Business Partners, academic leaders, IT professionals, and other entrepreneurs.
2. No charge software on-site or in the cloud. You’ll have access to IBM’s entire software catalog, including innovative Tivoli, Lotus, and Websphere products. A huge cost-saver for your startup.
3. Unlimited technical support from IBM Project Resource Managers to assist in product development. With their experience and expertise, our project resource managers can analyze your company and your industry, and make recommendations on the technology solutions that will work best for you.
4. Visibility as part of the IBM Smarter Planet campaign. The Smarter Planet initiative is recognized the world around and you can be a part of it. Our Global Entrepreneur members make headlines as well as progress.
5. Access to IBM industry insights and education to better understand the enterprise customer. IBM has a vast array of resources that can help you make well-informed decisions that will keep your startup competitive in the marketplace.
6. Experience the benefits of
IBM is interested in startup software companies that are less than 5 years old, privately held, and are actively engaged in developing a software-based product or service that aligns with IBM's Smarter Planet vision. To learn more and register for IBM Global Entrepreneur, visit our website.