OverviewThe Multi-Master Replication Getting Started sample is provided for a quick introduction to Multi-Master (or AP) replication. It is based on the previous Getting Started Sample and works similarly. It works identically, except that the scripts are duplicated to allow for two separate grid domains to be started with replication configured between them.
- WebSphere eXtreme Scale version 7.1 or later.
- The sample will only run in the WebSphere eXtreme Scale v7.1 open beta .
- Java Software Development Kit (JDK) version 1.5 or later.
To install the sample follow these steps:
- Download the apgettingstarted.zip file from the downloads section that follows.
- Extract the apgettingstarted.zip file to the <ObjectGrid> directory.
The <ObjectGrid> directory is the ObjectGrid directory within a WebSphere eXtreme Scale product install.
Running the sample
The apgettingstarted.zip file contains the AP getting started binary class files and source files, and a basic objectgrid XML file and deployment XML file.
For details on running the sample, see the README.txt file located in the extracted apgettingstarted directory. For details on running the sample in Eclipse, see the ECLIPSE_README.txt file also located in the extracted apgettingstarted directory.
Please post any feedback on the sample as a comment on this page.
|apgettingstarted.zip||25 kb||June 30, 2010||Updated properties files|