OverviewThis sample demonstrates how to create maps after your grid has been initialized. For eXtreme Scale 7.0+ you can use templates to retrieve maps.
Read about creating dynamic maps after ObjectGrid initialization for more information.
- WebSphere eXtreme Scale version 7.0 or later.
- The sample will only run in the standalone WebSphere eXtreme Scale installation, the trial version .
- Java Software Development Kit (JDK) version 1.4.2 or later.
To install the sample follow these steps:
- Download the DynamicMaps.zip file from the downloads section that follows.
- Extract the DynamicMaps.zip file to the <ObjectGrid>/samples directory.
The <ObjectGrid> directory is the directory where the eXtreme Scale trial was extracted, or the ObjectGrid directory within a WebSphere eXtreme Scale product install.
Running the sample
The DynamicMaps.zip file contains the DynamicMaps binary class files and source files, and a basic objectgrid XML file and deployment XML file.
For details on running the sample, see the README.txt file also located in the extracted DynamicMaps directory.
Please post any feedback on this sample as a comment on this page.
|DynamicMaps.zip||25 kb||Mar 01, 2010|